Account Coordinator, Sourcing
in El Segundo, CA
The Account Coordinator, Sourcing will learn Williams Lea Tag systems and work with clients and staff to support sourcing efforts. They are the support level to the Account Executives & Senior Account Executives, Sourcing.
- Heavy data entry of transactions
- *Internal support as well as client support in the management of project details from start to completion
- Develop a good understanding of the print procurement process
- *Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all projects and their status using Williams Lea Tag’s workflow management technology
- *Identify and troubleshoot print, pricing, sourcing bottlenecks in workflow and/or asset management systems
- *Maintain communication with team members at all times and manage client expectations
- Support the print sourcing staff
This position works in an office environment
- Exercised: n/a
- Received: Account Manager, Sr. Account Manager or Account Director
- Internal: This position works closely with the print sourcing staff
- External: Client(s) & Vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. A combination of education and work experience can be substituted.
- 0-2 years’ experience working in a business environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organized, detail oriented and be able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Must be able to work on a team as well as independently.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment