Account Supervisor for Office Services
in New York, NY
The Account Supervisor is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include supervising a team in mail distribution, copy services, hospitality and conference room set-up, reception assistance and other general office duties as needed.
- Ensure team provides outstanding service to client, while building strong customer relationships.
- Create an environment conducive to service expansions and new business opportunities.
- Maximize profitability through the effective utilization of labor and resources.
- Immediately resolve any operational problems or issues.
- Produce required reports on schedule.
- Direct the team in processing high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Lead the team in completing large numbers of reprographics requests.
- Instruct the team in conference room set-up including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and food/beverages.
- Coordinate workflow within the team, prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- Monitor work flow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines.
- Assess incoming requests selecting the best equipment and resources for successful completion.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Train new employees on policies and procedures.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of supervisory or management experience, preferably in business process outsourcing.
- Understanding of postal equipment, including standard shipping software.
- Awareness of postal rules, with the ability to explain relevant regulations to clients.
- Knowledge of reprographics equipment, including various models for color and black/white copies.
- Experience leading and directing 10+ employees.
- Skilled at building and motivating a team.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- MS Excel high proficiency and MS Outlook knowledge required.
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.