Administrative Assistant - Wheeling, WV
in Wheeling, WV
The Administrative Assistant is a professional delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders. Responsibilities include grammar and verbiage corrections. This role is based at our offices in Wheeling, WV.
- Screen and direct incoming calls, correspondence, visitors, and vendors.
- Answer basic questions and inquiries for the designated person or team.
- Schedule appointments and manage calendar for the designated person or team.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Provide secretarial/administrative services for visiting executives as requested.
- Provide relief coverage for the Receptionist as needed.
- Coordinate events, parties, and celebrations as requested.
- Act as company liaison with the building for security issues, visitor passes, and space management.
- Provide local office management support such as vendor management for vending services and shipping services.
- Create client correspondence including RFPs, RFIs, and contractual documents.
- Adhere to Williams Lea Tag policy in addition to client site policy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Williams Lea Tag offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an office/administrative role.
- Excellent MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm.
- Knowledge of proper grammar, spelling, and language usage, as well as standard business correspondence formatting.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Williams Lea Tag offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.Apply Now