in Wheeling, WV
The Billing Analyst oversees all aspects of the billing process by ensuring all associates responsible for billing have the correct information to do their jobs and by examining the front and back ends of the billing process.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- *Bill clients via PeopleSoft
- *Review all of the transactional business
- *Reconcile all data per the contract billing
- *May gather and consolidate information for multiple accounts that are assigned to ensure monthly invoice accuracy
- *Provide summary billing at month end
- May participate in special projects and committees
- *Effectively establish and maintain client relationships on the account
- *Assist customers with billing inquiries and follow-up with operational areas
- Create and maintain required spreadsheets to track/monitor various functions as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Associates Degree or advanced degree preferred
- Prefer 4+ years accounts receivable/collection experience in a professional business environment.
- Demonstrated experience with various financial systems
- Strong accounting background a must.
- Ability to create spreadsheets and generate reports.
- Must be extremely detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and exercise good judgment.
- Must possess strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks in fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to perform well in cross-functional environment and to interface effectively and successfully with senior management, vendors and client staff.
- Must be able to work independently and work fully as a team member with a willingness to be flexible.
- Ability to professionally handle matters of a sensitive nature with confidentiality.
- Escalates problems or concerns to management in a timely manner.