Client Multi-Site Manager
in Boston, MA
Join our dynamic group of managers whom, along with their teams, provide outstanding customer service to a variety of Fortune 500 clients globally. Our Office Document Services teams handle document production, records management, hospitality services, and mail distribution, for a large group of corporate, legal, and financial service clients. This role combines a traditional management position, with the excitement of managing a client relationship.
- Provide oversight to the day-to-day operations managers of multiple client site locations providing Office Document Services by establishing and implementing standard procedures for team operations, with responsibility for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training.
- Act as a subject matter expert to both the clients and the Office Document Services team.
- Provide leadership in a customer service intensive environment.
- Create a work environment where the Office Document Services team managers understand both Williams Lea and client expectations, and work together to support each other and the organization.
- Responsible for staffing decisions, including interviewing, hiring, mentoring, and disciplining team members.
- Manage team compensation with the site managers, including promotional and merit increases strategically, balancing employee rewards and department profitability.
- Identify potential future leaders from the Office Document Services teams, with a focus on succession planning.
- Understand financial targets, analyzing financial trends, identifying shortfalls, and create action plans to recover revenue or cut expenses as needed.
- Create, maintain, and enhance strong customer relationships across various levels of the client organizations.
- Maximize profitability through the effective utilization of assets and site resources, and identifying additional revenue opportunities.
- Ensure timely completion of necessary administrative duties such as payroll procedures, invoicing and accounting procedures and all client and Williams Lea required monthly management reports.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired.
Minimum of 3 years management experience, preferably in the Office Document Services or similar field.
Proven track of successfully supervising, developing and training staff.
Ability to articulate your ideas and motivate the Office Document Services team to execute them to your satisfaction.
Solid understanding of procedures, software and equipment utilized in reprographic, mail, records, and/or hospitality services.
Demonstrated ability to manage projects and workflow to ensure accuracy and quality.
Demonstrated ability to execute process improvements.
Comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
Excellent independent, decision-making capabilities and a solution-orientated attitude.
A minimum of three years experience in financial analysis, managing financial reporting, and cost controls required.
Excellent verbal and written communication abilities; exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.