Client Site Manager for Office Services
in Washington, DC
Join our dynamic group of on-site managers whom, along with their teams, provide outstanding customer service to a variety of Fortune 500 clients globally. Our Office Document Services teams handle document production, records management, hospitality services, and mail distribution, for a large group of corporate, legal, and financial service clients. This role combines a traditional management position, with the excitement of managing a client relationship.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a client site location providing Office Document Services by establishing and implementing standard procedures for team operations, with responsibility for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training.
- Act as a subject matter expert to both the client and the Office Document Services team.
- Provide leadership in a customer service intensive environment.
- Create a work environment where the Office Document Services team understands both Williams Lea and client expectations, and work together to support each other and the organization.
- Responsible for staffing decisions, including interviewing, hiring, mentoring, and disciplining team members.
- Manage team compensation, promotional increases and merit increases strategically, balancing employee rewards and department profitability.
- Identify potential future leaders from the Office Document Services team, with a focus on succession planning.
- Understand team financial targets, analyzing financial trends, identifying shortfalls, and create action plans to recover revenue or cut expenses as needed.
- Create, maintain, and enhance strong customer relationships across various levels of the client organization.
- Maximize profitability through the effective utilization of assets and site resources, and identifying additional revenue opportunities.
- Ensure timely completion of necessary administrative duties such as payroll procedures, invoicing and accounting procedures and all client and Williams Lea required monthly management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Extensive managerial experience, preferably in the Office Document Services or similar field.
- Proven track of successfully supervising, developing and training staff.
- Ability to articulate your ideas and motivate the Office Document Services team to execute them to your satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of procedures, software and equipment utilized in reprographic, mail, records, and/or hospitality services.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and workflow to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Demonstrated ability to execute process improvements.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- Excellent independent, decision-making capabilities and a solution-orientated attitude.
- A minimum of two years experience in financial analysis, managing financial reporting, and cost controls required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities; exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.Apply Now