Client Site Manager for Office Services
in Washington, DC
Join our dynamic group of on-site managers whom, along with their teams, provide outstanding customer service on daily basis to variety Fortune 500 clients globally. Our Office Services team provides Hospitality, Reprographics, Reception, Mail, and general office services for our client in a Law Firm. This role combines a traditional management position, with the excitement of managing a client relationship.
- Manage the operations of a client site location providing Hospitality Services, Reprographics, Mail, and Reception including responsibility for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training.
- Ensure team provides outstanding service to on-site clients.
- Build strong client relationships across various levels of the client organization.
- Maximize profitability through the effective utilization of assets and site resources, as well as identification of additional revenue opportunities.
- Ensure timely and effective production of required client and Williams Lea reports.
- Act as a subject matter expert to both the client and the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Extensive managerial experience in a law firm or managed services environment.
- Proven track of successfully supervising, developing and training staff.
- Ability to articulate your ideas and motivate the Office Services team to execute them to your satisfaction.
- Solid understanding of procedures, software and hardware utilized in office services.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and workflow to ensure accuracy and quality.
- Solid understanding of hospitality, reception, reprographics, & mail.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where priorities change frequently.
- Excellent independent, decision-making capabilities and a solution-orientated attitude.
- Knowledge of financial analysis, managing financial reporting, and cost controls required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities; exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- MS Office computer skills required.
- Strong process management experience required.
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.