Client Site Manager for Presentation Services
in San Francisco, CA
The Presentation Services Manager is a member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client location – a global Investment Bank. This Manager will oversee a team of desktop publishing and presentations professionals and combines a tradition management position with the excitement of managing a major client relationship.
- Manage the operations of a client site location providing desktop publishing and presentation services including responsibility for the full spectrum of employee management, development and training.
- Ensure team provides high-quality pitchbooks, presentations, memoranda and other desktop publishing services to the client population.
- Build strong client relationships across various levels of the client organization.
- Act as a subject matter expert an all matters pertaining to desktop publishing projects being handled by the team.
- Provide leadership in a customer service intensive environment.
- Manage team compensation, promotional increases and merit increases strategically, balancing employee rewards and department profitability.
- Understand team financial targets, analyzing financial trends, identifying shortfalls, and create action plans to recover revenue or cut expenses as needed.
- Ensure timely completion of necessary administrative duties such as payroll procedures, invoicing and accounting procedures and all client and Williams Lea required monthly management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five years experience in a presentation production environment.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic Visio skills.
- MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word certifications required.
- Extensive knowledge of specialized applications, including Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Knowledge of both Macintosh and PC platforms, and the ability to work in and convert files on both platforms.
- Experience in financial analysis, managing financial reporting and cost controls required
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proof reading material.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics.
- Experience leading and directing employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.Apply Now