Data & Reporting Analyst
in New York, NY
- Reporting analysts design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions. They provide a link between raw enterprise data and management, so data extraction, analysis and transformation are key job responsibilities.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- * Collaborate in the improvement of current and development of new reporting and analytics to support multiple service lines, including new dashboards and metrics
- Support data validation activities as required
- Communicates key insights in written and verbal form and gathers reporting requirements from business leaders.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and develop insights in support of present day and future strategic initiatives
- Support data management and manual report creation to meet business needs
- Participate in regional and global projects as assigned
- Develop understanding of interdependencies between systems, datasets and processes
- Develop and implement new key operational reports and effective reporting tools to assist in effectively managing accounts and functions
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business, analytics and development experience
- Highly prefer someone from New York City, but will consider remote applicants
- Advanced level in MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, BI platforms (OBIEE, COGNOS, etc.) and VBA
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Understanding of ERP/Procurement systems (e.g., Oracle, Ariba, SAP, etc.) and reports
- Business insight and understanding of the end-to-end supply chain process preferred
- Experience partnering with Operations, Finance and Information Technology is preferred
- Ability to challenge the way things are done
- Ability to work independently and on virtual teams
- Strong team player with the proven ability to work cross-functionally to achieve objectives
- Ability to visualize complex data in a simple and actionable manner
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.