in Austin, TX
The Hospitality Associate is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include conference room set-up and other general office duties as needed.
- Set-up conference rooms, including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration and food/beverages according to the daily schedule.
- Clean-up conference rooms after use and return property to vendors if necessary.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the kitchen and catering areas.
- Keep inventory of catering supplies.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year office service experience, preferably in the catering or hospitality fields.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to operate basic audio/visual equipment and basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.Apply Now