in Dallas, TX
The Hospitality Associate is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include conference room set-up and other general office duties as needed.
- Set-up conference rooms, including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration and food/beverages according to the daily schedule.
- Clean-up conference rooms after use and return property to vendors if necessary.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the kitchen and catering areas.
- Keep inventory of catering supplies.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of hospitality experience in restaurant, hotel, legal, BPO, or corporate environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.