in Saint Louis, MO
The Imaging Associate is a member of the Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include using imaging equipment, applying quality assurance procedures, and uploading image files.
- Prepare documents to be scanned.
- Convert hardcopy documents to electronic images using continuous form, sheet-fed, and thermal imaging equipment.
- Follow quality assurance procedures to maintain image and data integrity.
- Index documents as required.
- Burn data to CDs as needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Familiarity with imaging equipment and software a plus.
- Experience with document imaging, records management, electronic archiving, or micrographics a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Williams Lea Tag offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.Apply Now