in Wheeling, WV
The Presentation Specialist is a member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include PowerPoint presentation creation, extensive graphing and charting in Excel, and general desktop publishing duties.
- Produce high-quality pitchbooks, presentations, and memoranda client.
- Import and revise graphics files as necessary.
- Create and edit multi-page/multi-section documents using templates and style sheets for pitchbooks, graphs, charts, presentations and other print/design projects.
- Proofread completed projects to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Collaborate with team members on complex or special projects.
- Maintain all job and production tracking data.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
Williams Lea Tag offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in a presentation production environment.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic Visio skills.
- MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Word certifications desired.
- Knowledge of specialized applications, including Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Knowledge of both Macintosh and PC platforms, and the ability to work in and convert files on both platforms.
- Strong knowledge of grammar and composition rules required for editing and proofreading material.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality, and a critical eye in terms of aesthetics
- Typing skills of at least 55 wpm with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Williams Lea Tag offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.Apply Now