in New York, NY
Are you a service-oriented, experienced Receptionist used to working in a professional environment? We are seeking a Receptionist to provide exceptional service for the office of a global, top-tier law firm. The Receptionist is responsible for providing a white glove experience to all of clients and their guests, whether on the phone or in person, our Receptionist needs to make everyone feel welcome and well looked after. A proactive mindset, customer service demeanor, an eye for details, and a willingness to support other departments will ensure your success with us. Williams Lea Tag provides a range of support services for this law firm, and the right candidate will have the opportunity to learn skills in other service lines if desired.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
*Greet clients and visitors to the office with warmth and professionalism. Notify employees of visitor’s arrival when necessary.
*Provide concierge style support to staff, clients and guests.
*Communicate with manager, appropriate department, or client as needed.
*Help ensure the Conference Center is well maintained and conference rooms are ready for upcoming meetings; report any issues to the appropriate department.
* Make conference room and visitor office reservations using reservation software
*Answer incoming calls received on a multi-line phone system, in a cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to appropriate individuals. Handle additional projects as assigned. Handle sensitive and/or confidential document and information.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two-year receptionist, switchboard or administrative assistant experience required preferably in a banking, legal or large corporate environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills to effectively great and communicate with callers and visitors.
- Ability and willingness to learn in-depth knowledge of the company (the business and employees) to more efficiently handle calls and great visitors.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to effectively and professional communication with co-workers and clients.
- Attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to multi-task
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.