in Milwaukee, WI
The Records Associate is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include file and database maintenance, fulfilling client record requests and special projects as needed.
- Creation of new files, following established procedures.
- Data entry of all records into the client records management database.
- Prepare records for offsite warehouse storages as necessary.
- Locate files at client request for temporary use outside of the department.
- Follow-up on files that have been released outside of the department to guarantee records are returned in a timely manner.
- Generate reports from the records management database as requested.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.Apply Now