in Boston, MA
The Reprographics Associate is a member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include processing reprographics requests, doing finishing work and basic equipment troubleshooting.
- Complete large numbers of reprographics requests for black/white and color photocopies.
- Operate production printers and copiers, including inputting job-processing settings and managing job queues.
- Operate finishing equipment (3-hole drills, bindery, laminating, folder, cutter, etc.). according to job ticket instructions.
- Check document quality before, during, and after each production job.
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- Troubleshoot basic equipment problems, placing service calls when needed.
- Assist with mail as needed.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.