Supervising Operations Associate - Office Services
in Atlanta, GA
The Supervising Operations Associate is a member of the on-site Williams Lea team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include leading a team in mail distribution, copy services, hospitality and conference room set-up, reception assistance and other general office duties as needed.
- Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail. Deliver mail and packages throughout the client location, following applicable distribution procedures.
- Complete large numbers of reprographics requests according to job ticket instructions.
- Bind, cut, and/or assemble reprographics jobs as necessary.
- Load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- Set-up conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, and food/beverages as needed.
- Assist with reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in.
- Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- Monitor work flow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines.
- Assess incoming requests selecting the best equipment and resources for successful completion.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Train new employees on policies and procedures.
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years office service experience, preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
- Understanding of postal equipment, including standard shipping software.
- Awareness of postal rules, with the ability to explain relevant regulations to clients.
- Knowledge of reprographics equipment, including various models for color and black/white copies.
- Experience binding, collating, cutting and assembling reprographics jobs.
- Demonstrated hospitality and reception experience.
- Ability to lead and direct employees.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Williams Lea offers an exciting and supportive business environment. We develop our people and reward their contribution. We work with openness and integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform preemployment substance abuse testing.Apply Now