Supervising Operations Associate - Reprographics Services
in Manhattan, NY
Position summary ■ The Office Services Workflow Coordinator is a member of the on-site Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at our client locations. Responsibilities include workflow coordination in one or more of the following areas: mail distribution, copy services, intake, hospitality, conference room set-up, reception assistance and other general office services duties as needed.
(* denotes an “essential function”)
- *Coordinate workflow within the team, prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- * Assist the team in completing large jobs i.e. large numbers of reprographics requests, or high volumes of incoming/ outgoing mail packages
- *Ensure team provides outstanding service to client, while building strong customer relationships.
- *Immediately escalate any operational problems or issues to Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
- *Produce required reports on schedule.
- *Provide job intake services as prescribed by manager.
- *Read, interpret and understand all print request emails and forms.
- *Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline issues.
- *Direct Quality Assurance process to maintain efficient workflow and assure client satisfaction.
- *Monitor work flow to ensure jobs are completed efficiently, accurately and within deadlines.
- *Assess incoming requests selecting the best equipment and resources for successful completion, and load copiers with paper and toner as needed.
- *Make sure that team is following standard operating procedures at all times.
- *Train new employees on policies and procedures.
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation as required.
- Additional duties as required by client and manager, including but not limited to set-up conference rooms including audio/visual equipment, furniture configuration, fax and messenger services and food/beverages as needed; assist with reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines and visitor check-in.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of print, copy, and binding experience. preferably in corporate, banking, or legal.
- Experience directing workflow.
- Skilled in the use of fax, mail, phone & and/or digital reprographics equipment.
- Familiar with general fax, mail and reprographics procedures
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
- Ability to make independent decisions and use problem-solving skills.
- Capable of demonstrating exemplary work ethics and professionalism at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with client, team members, manager and others through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Professional telephone demeanor.
It is the policy of Williams Lea Tag to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. Williams Lea Tag is a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing.