Tag - Account Manager
in Hamilton, NJ
The Creative Services Executive works directly with clients and staff to oversee briefs from start to completion as well as other projects for our clients, and ensures that project goals and objectives are met within the agreed upon time, scope, budget and resource requirements.
- *Oversee briefs from start to completion, ensuring quality at every stage
- *Manage the client relationship, assessing needs, making recommendations and managing budget and timeline.
- *Be the central conduit for all project communication and status updates
- *Interact with design team as well as external print and production vendors to oversee project delivery from start to completion
- Use creativity to solve client communication challenges, resolve service delivery issues and improve productivity.
- *Identify and troubleshoot technological bottlenecks in workflow and/or asset management systems
- Work closely with the design team to insure designs are branded properly and meet highest quality standards
- *Resolve issues escalated by the client and escalate significant issues.
- Use feedback from monthly and quarterly client meetings to deliver on client expectations.
- Advise customers as to potential benefits, features and capabilities of new or revised services and service enhancements.
- *Build relationships with end users; manage their perception and expectations.
- *Accurately quote all jobs and keep the client updated regularly with any additional costs. Invoice all projects on final delivery.
- *Be accountable for overall financial performance of projects against budget. Assist department and clients with budgeting process.
- Assist in preparing and reviewing the monthly invoices.
- Forecast monthly results at the mid-month timeframe.
- Be able to analyze the monthly performance and progress reports, including expense management and achievement of financial targets.
- *Understand site financial targets, analyze trends, identify shortfalls, and help to create action plans to recover revenue or cut expense.
- 2+ years of experience in handling client briefs from start to completion
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Design, Sociology degree or equivalent. A combination of education and work experience can be substituted
- Understand production processes and the essentials of a good brief.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be highly organized, detail oriented and be able to multitask and prioritize workload
- Previous experience of project management applications
- Understanding of Williams Lea Tag’s job-tracking system
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Understand the client billing process
- Pharmaceutical Advertising/Marketing experience a must